Sunday 6 October 2013

The Nonprofit Weekly Roundup: Going Viral, Brand Identity, and Killer Infographics

I spent the first few days of this week at Blackbaud’s Annual Conference for Nonprofits (#bbcon), and was granted the invaluable privilege of meeting and speaking with many of you : the forces that keep this industry thriving.

I had the opportunity to hear from one organization in particular, Wreaths Across America, that undoubtedly reinforced my passion for working alongside nonprofit organizations.

In Executive Director Karen Worcester’s opening keynote to the 2000+ in attendance, her message was clear- to find yourself, you must first lose yourself in helping others.

As we draw closer to the giving season, Karen’s closing words will only ring more true. And I hope the compilation below does just that- helps you help others.

Here Are This Week’s Nonprofit Highlights:

 Thoughts? I would love to hear them.

Find me on Twitter and let’s discuss.

Yours truly,

@MaddieTplease

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)

No comments:

Post a Comment