Tuesday 20 August 2013

Win a Copy of Facebook Marketing for Dummies by Answering Two Simple Questions

I'll be the first to say that I'm not getting the most out of LinkedIn for what my goals are. My profile is essentially a resume, and any posts that show up in my feed are there because they're automated.

I know I can use LinkedIn better, but I need your help.

Answer these two questions, and you'll be entered to win one of five signed copies of Facebook Marketing for Dummies.

  • Would you follow me on LinkedIn?
  • Why?

Answer these in the comments. 5 winners will be randomly selected on Monday, August 26th. The winners will be announced below on August 27th.

  • Winner 1: Your Name Here?
  • Winner 2: Your Name Here?
  • Winner 3. Your Name Here?
  • Winner 4: Your Name Here?
  • Winner 5: Your Name Here?

Thanks and good luck!

Would you follow me on LinkedIn? Why?

 

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)

No comments:

Post a Comment